Bonjour! This is me, posing and enjoying what the fashion capital of the world, Paris, has to offer. There are many things to discuss on this part of my many trips around the world, but I’ll get straight to the point because everyone wants to know: What are the top places to see and do (while taking some Instagram-worthy photos) and what am I wearing and where you can get them. There’s a lot of areas to cover during my stay in Paris, which is why I broke it into three parts. Enjoy the ride as you follow @TravelStyleBug!
Eiffel Tower – The perfect setting.
This is it! This was definitely worth the wait to travel 7 hours to the “City of Love” and I instantly fell in love by witnessing this beautiful monument. As you can see, we came prepared with our Parisian outfits, standing out from all the tourists and all the attention turned to us.
PHOTO TIP OF THE DAY:
- Walk to Jardins du Trocadéro, across from the Eiffel Tower, where you can get a better view of the tower. There are so many different options you can do: sit on the ledge, on the stairs and play with different angles.
- “Paris” Sweater by Sandro Paris (www.us.sandro-paris.com)
- Grey Tapered Trousers by GUESS (www.guess.ca)
- White Stan Smith Superstars by Adidas Originals (www.adidas.ca)
Always have time to shop!
Galeries Lafayette is like the Hudson Bay of Paris! We were overwhelmed by the amount of tourists who were going NUTS over Louis Vuitton or Chanel bags (mainly because of the tax return). It was interesting to see all the commotion though and not being able to be a part of it. #BrokeLife
Cute little restaurant in Le Marais!
Welcome to the Moulin Rouge!
Another great place to take Instagram-Worthy photos: Sacré-Cœur! Also be careful for “Gypsies” as this is another big tourist attraction.
- Black Fedora by Zara (www.zara.com)
- Rose Gold Aviators by Thom Browne (www.thombrowne.com)
- Beige longline Sweatshirt by HM (www.hm.com
- Brown Buckle Boots by HM x Balmain